Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Can you please tell me to remove the tailgate/hatch door…

Customer Question
Hi pearl, I am...

Hi pearl, I am Thad. Can you please tell me hoe to remove the tailgate/hatch door panel for 2007/8 qashqa?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

What type of clips are used to hold it in place? Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/7/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

On the right rear side of the rear hatch panel there is one screw to secure the panel, then the remainder are all pop clips. Here is a video on the handle I am sure you are dealing with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nngO5fMdjjo

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!