Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2014 rogue with manual heat control. Heat is intermitent,

Customer Question
sometime no heat for a...
2014 rogue with manual heat control. Heat is intermitent, sometime no heat for a day. changed thermostats. Have at Nissan dealer. We nor they can duplicate. Actually have 2 different similar complaints.
ps nice job on the last fix
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/6/2017
Nissan Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

thanks but I dont remember what the last fix was...lol please allow me a while to look into this one

2014 rogue blowing fuse on high fan located relay on back of fuse box a week bago

ok

no

I'm going to open this up to the other guys. I have way too much on my plate right now

Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

When you have no heat, it doesn't blow warm when driving and cool when you stop? it just doesn't blow hot period?

complaint was no heat for one or two days. Also intermittent but not sure if just at idle

There is a air mix door actuator that controls the hot to cold. Has that been checked?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician