Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I had the car running while parked then I think maybe I

Customer Question
I had the car...

I had the car running while parked then I think maybe I turned it off while still sitting in my car but had the lights on so now it won’t start I tried getting a jump that didn’t start it but I didn’t have the cables left on very long so maybe that’s why?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

I see a car with a key inside it I beleive a security light that is blocking non stop and beeping

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2003 Nissan Murano

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?

I’ve got Bcaa on the way . I haven’t done anything except try to jump it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It wouldn’t turn over but then it would then it wouldn’t again and then the wipers would work but that’s it. Not sure if that helps . That’s all I have for him though

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/6/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

At this time it looks like the battery is bad or the connections to it are poor.

Do you have access to a volt meter so we can check the battery? A good battery will have 12.6 volts.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

I have called Bcaa to assist me do you think that the services they have to offer will most likely be able to fix the problem I’m having ??

It is possible they can help.

Also the rear window on my car is smashed in so there’s nothing there but a giant piece of plastic taped on until I’m able to get it fixed would that be a problem here with this issue or no

I do not feel like that has an influence on the issue.