Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No communication to the ecm. 2002 sentra 2.5l i check fuses…

Customer Question
No communication to the...

No communication to the ecm

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2002 sentra 2.5l i check fuses they are good and ecm relay is good

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

160,000 car crank but no start

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I install a use ecm and had a mechanic stop by my house to program it and he could not communication with the ecm

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

As long as all the power and ground wires to the ECM are good, the data link connector power fuse is good. Then this communication issue will be to blame on damaged communication wires or another bad module affecting the communication wiring circuit. Can you do wire testing and diagnosis.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris