Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Whats the best way to access and remove the freeze plug on a…

Customer Question
Whats the best way to...

Whats the best way to access and remove the freeze plug on a 2014 nissan xterra? I have the front passenger tire removed and have tried with long socket extensions and directly with a socket. It seems to really be tight.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/4/2017
Nissan Mechanic: eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 7 months ago
eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

The engine block has multiple freeze/expansion plugs, so I need to know which one on the passenger side.