Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Brake lights and courtesy light are staying on in a

Customer Question
brake lights and courtesy...

brake lights and courtesy light are staying on in a pathfinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

No.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Pathfinder?

2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My vehicle is losing pressure when i'm driving and slows down even on the interstate

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/29/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Ok so it sounds like we have a few problems going on here, when you say its loosing pressure what does that mean? also do you have a check engine light on? and your brake lights are you talking about the rear lights or one in dash?

My vehicle is slowing down while I'm driving. I have to stop and then put it in drive again.
no check engine light doesn't come on. the vehicle slows down when i'm driving. i have to stop and put my car in drive to resume driving.

ok what have you done so far to check these problems out ? are you fixing this yourself?

no. do i need to get my answers from the dealer?

I guess if you dont know how to check things on the vehicle,