Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Not getting any heat from 2006 titan. Checked coolant, good,

Customer Question
Not getting any heat...

Not getting any heat from 2006 titan

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Checked coolant, good, no leaks

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have not tried anything yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. If you could please indicate your level of experience and what you are looking to get out of your session today. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Also I am not paid hourly by just answers, I am only paid when you rate me, so if you could please respect my time and knowledge by rating me when we are finished that would be wonderful. Ok lets get started!

Have you checked the hoses going into the fire wall at operating temperate to see if they are hot ?

no

ok check that and let me know what you find , make sure heater is on when you do this,

Well will have to talk later because I am not with vehicle right now.

sounds good, ill be around later to help

hows it coming?