Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the color code for the alternator plug what order…

Customer Question
I need the color...

I need the color code for the alternator plug what order they go in

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It is the exact same problem as this guy had

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/26/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Marty, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, my name is***** you post your vin number for me?

it is jn8az18w79w116397

Thanks. How many wires and what are your colors?

Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

For your 09 Nissan Murano, the wire colors you should have are Brown, Yellow wire with Black stripe, and Light Blue.

So if you are looking at the back side of the connector and how it's plugged in the wires going into the connector from the left going to the right are the same order I listed the wire colors.

Brown - Yellow/Black - Light Blue..

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!