Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2011 nissan titan .service engine soon light is on.

Customer Question
I have a 2011...

I have a 2011 nissan titan .service engine soon light is on

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Code p1148, p1168, p0031,p0051 are on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes y do it myself

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/25/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 6 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will try to help you with this issue

DTC P0031 , you have to start here and repair or replace and clear fault codes and test drive and see if other codes come back, the other could be collateral fault codes caused by the p0031.

now click on link to see the Trouble shoot steps for dtc P0031 there is several steps here , i also included the rest of the troubleshoot for the rest of the fault code u sent .

most likely you need an a/f ratio sensor ,but testing is needed as you can see from the troubleshoot steps it could be several other things so run the test so you are not throwing parts at it and guessing and be accurate

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat