Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

NEED TO REPLACE MY TAILGATE ON MY PATHFINDER 2003 TI,

Customer Question
NEED TO REPLACE MY...

NEED TO REPLACE MY TAILGATE ON MY PATHFINDER 2003 TI , GETTING ONE FROM THE WRECKERS AND NOT SURE HOW EASY IT IS TO REMOVE

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan Pathfinder. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

NO THATS ALL THANKS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/24/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Hello, I hope you are having a great day. My name is***** would be happy to answer this for you.

The tailgate on these is very easy to replace, you will just want to have another person help remove it and install the new one. You will only have to pop off the lift struts and then take out the bolts at the top hinges and it will come off, make sure to set it on as straight as possible or it will take a while to get the proper fitment. Let me know if you have any questions during the process :)