Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

At fisrt, please excuse me if my english is not good, ...

Hello, at fisrt, please excuse...
Hello, at fisrt, please excuse me if my english is not good, i'm French...
I've got a problem with my 2005 murano.
All driver commands are dead (headlights, wipers, turning lights), in fact the two comodos.
Headlights are always turned on if the vehicle is turned on
More, the 4 electric glasses, the top glass, the exterior mirrors, warning lights, are all off
Battery is decharging extremely quickly (when the car is off, after 2 or 3 hours i cannot start)
Fuses are all good.
When i connect the computer on the car, all commands are working fine with the computer commands.
Can you help me?
11/24/2017
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are ypu I will try to help you with this issue

what scanner do you have a basic code reader or Nissan specific, cause a basic code reader only ready engine computer faults but not rest of the modules in it, so if u coming up with no fault that will be on the engine side only ,now that is a bog drain for 2 top 3 hours battery dies, we need to run below test and go from there to be accurate on it

Battery Drainage Test

1- Voltmeter
2- settings on voltmeter will be on milli amps.
3- go across all the fuses in the car and see which one is reading higher than 0.3 to 0.5 milli amps
4- the fuse drawing more than 0.5 miili amps ,will be the suspected circuit that needs inspection for the drainage.

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Thank you for your answer.
For the test i went to my nissan garage, so they had a nissan computer and no error code was writen.
They did not find the cause of my problem.
I will check the battery as you say and i will answer to you

ok sounds good READ BELOW HOW TO GET BACK IN TOUCH

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat