Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It cranks but won't start. Plenty of fuel. It looks like the…

Customer Question
It cranks but won't...

It cranks but won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the engine's fuel supply? And the spark plugs -- are they all working?

Plenty of fuel. It looks like the plugs are working

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2000 Nissan Pathfinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looking at the spark plugs and fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just got this car back from the mechanic and it took him about a month to figure out the distributer was the issue before. Except before it didn't turn over. It's a 3.3L

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/23/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

For an engine to start and run it needs fuel pressure, ignition spark, injector pulse, compression, and no restriction in the air intake and exhaust. Which of these have you checked?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician