Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The red key light keeps blinking after car turn off and now…

Customer Question
The red key light...

The red key light keeps blinking after car turn off and now for two days wake up to a dead battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?

No to the voltmeter but yes to the change of battery last year

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Infinity g25 2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G25 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes trying too because funds are very low and check for anything left on gave it a boss turn on the card 123 but that was yesterday this morning got to car with dead battery again

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just want to know what to do and if this connection is free

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 9 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

You asked if this help is free, it is not, there is a fee that is much smaller than a dealer. Would you like to continue? If so you will need a digital volt ohm meter so we can diagnose this.