Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It's very shakey when going on to a motor way. It's

Customer Question
It's very shakey when...

It's very shakey when going on to a motor way

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

It's automatic

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2001 Nissan primera

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

The air filter is very dirty The back tyres are different from the two front tyres

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I need to back breaks I've have the rocket cover changed two weeks ago it was leaking oil and had alot of oil in where the spark plugs are

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Do you have any idea what's wrong with it
11/21/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician
Good evening, I hope you are doing great. My name is***** would be happy to assist you with this.Does the car currently have the check engine light on?