Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I had someone cut out the wire harness to my 1995 pathfinder…

Customer Question
I had someone cut...

I had someone cut out the wire harness to my 1995 pathfinder power amp and need to replace /repair it

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan Pathfinder. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/20/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Ok which amp are you looking for there are 2

Their combined into one box . We reconnected all the wires and seems to have worked all bills and whistles lights and sounds operating correctly one hour we have left is that we are getting gas in more than a slow rate the card boggs down
There is also a slight humming sound under the hood when the ignition is on

are you getting a check engine light on? what have you checked so far?

No
Not sure what the check ?

have you located the humming sound?