Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It will only let me put in less than a dollars worth of gas.

Customer Question
It will only let...

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Everything seems to work properly, it just wont take any gas

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2006 murano

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its my daughters and she is at school with it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, just the gas problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/20/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

There is a technical bulletin that covers this problem and requires the fuel tank replacement. It includes the part numbers to use. Here is tech bulletin.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8k3wxqiownvfsx/2006%20niss%20murano%20slow%20fuel%20fill.pdf?dl=0

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Nissan Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 7 months ago

I have not got a response from the last answers I sent you. Do you still need assistance?

Nissan Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 6 months ago

If no other questions can you please enter a 5 star rating so I can get credit for helping you and can get question closed out. Thanks.