Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I have a 2016 Nissan Froniter Sv. I changed the rear brake

lights to Led and blew...
I have a 2016 Nissan Froniter Sv. I changed the rear brake lights to Led and blew the fuse. I changed the TAIL fuse F7. I put the Orginal lights back in but now the brakes do not illuminate. I changed the brake switch and got nothing the brake lights do not work
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hI my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Hello I need help with my brake lights

ok I see you replace the tail light fuse what about the brake light fuse did you check that ??

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I checked all over for a brake light fuse and didn't see one
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Inside under the driver or the passenger side

fuse box is inside the glove box

open glove box remove fuse box cover to the right side of glove box

r​ u there ?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I'm at the glove box checking fuses

ok

di​d you find it ??

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Yea lol it's working now so I guess I can't put led lights on my truck

did you have to wire then in ??

them **

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No I just plugged them in and both the fuses blew

ok then you cant use them you need to get ones that use less amperage

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Ok thank you for your help

your welcome please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech