Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Loud vibration in dash 2004 titan fan motor still blows.

Customer Question
Loud vibration in dash...

Loud vibration in dash 2004 titan fan motor still blows

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Just started like something snapped

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced the resistor to get fan blowing again

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Nissan Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

Hello I will help,

Did you pull the blower out to inspect the blower cage for foreign objects?

no

You should do that, I think you find the remains of the cabin filter and maybe some leaves in the cage.

Do you need instruction on how to pull the motor out?

Great, click here for video and I will post the factory procedure in a minute or two.

Click here for glovebox/filter

Click here for blower

Please let me know if you have further questions, if nothing further please complete the rating

Thanks

Is this what you need? Let me know what you find with the blower