Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I reset de power window driver side. It doses not get…

Customer Question
Hi, how do I...

Hi, how do I reset de power window driver side. It doses not get get down and up when I close de door. Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses?

Yep! The window goes down and uo properly, but doe not pop up downnor up when open or close de door

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2010 , 370z roadsters

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yep. I just try ti reset following a youtube advise video

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope! thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/19/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 7 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you to day

how did you try the reset ??

I do not remember. Something related to turn off ignition and push pedals
I prefer txt

this is a convertible correct ?

I can call but I cant text sorry

do you want me to call ??

r u there ??

yep is convertible

ok get in the car close both doors .start the car then put the window down all the way then pull up on the switch till the window close all the way after the window close keep holding the switch for 6 seconds then release and check for the correct window operation let me know

this will reset the window please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

I jist did it. But does not work.

r u still with me ?

yep

did that work ?

no, does not work ��

did you close the both doors

try it again please close the doors window down then up. all the way up on switch till the window close and keep holding the switch for 6 second

the top need to be close as well

On switch, means?

not sure what your asking

the driver window switch

pull the switch all the way up like you would to use the auto window

the way up on "switch" til

a phone call would be battery at this point

all the way up on the switch . until the window close all the way and keep holding the switch for 6 seconds

did that work for you ??

not really. I beleives I will need to get the car to nissan dealer for service. :-(

o​k the instruction I gave are the only way to reset the window it should have work if done correctly

Thanks for the help. I do it correctly but does not fix the issue.The issue is that the windows does not roll up and down automatically when the door is close or open. The windows stays close without doing that small movement.The roll up and down movement of the windows allows the door ti close and seal properly.Thanks

your welcome if the reset do not work the motor will have to be replace

p​lease remember to rate before you go as this Is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech