Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Oh we are trying to find out the injector bolt tensions on a…

Customer Question
Oh hi, we are...

Oh hi, we are trying to find out the injector bolt tensions on a d40 nissan naravara diesel 2.5ltr

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

We have already installed the head and all those tensions came with the new head so now just the injectors bolt tensions is all we need.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/18/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello

the tightening torque for the injector union is 33Nm and it is recommended that the pipes are replaced if the nuts were loosened off

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you

Matt, Engineer