Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to know which wires do what for the tail lights. Just…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know which wires do what for the tail lights

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Just need a color code and where it goes to splice a trailer connection

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Nissan Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

Hello I will help,

Please tell me the make, model and year of manufacture so I can pull the correct information for you

1996 Nissan pickup 2.4 liter manual

Thanks,

Left stop = green/yellow stripe

Right stop =same

tail lights = pink/blue

Left turn = grey/red

Right turn = grey/blue.

This has separate turn and stop lights so you need a converter to make a 4 wire flat connector work on you trailer.

Let me know if you have further questions, if nothing further please complete the rating

Thanks

Did you get that? Do you have further questions?

George H.
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician