Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2013 Frontier has developed a noticeable vibration, I…

Customer Question
My 2013 Frontier has...

My 2013 Frontier has developed a noticeable vibration, I notice it mostly when I'm at a stop light and the trucks in gear. Ride seems rough however, I can't tell if it's from something vibrating. Thanks!

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

???

Mechanic's Assistant: What confuses you?

Are you a real person? I'm asking about my truck vibrating not lights

Mechanic's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the mechanic more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions.

Ok, so what about my question regarding the vibration my truck has developed?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ok, this is a waste of time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/16/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you have a Service Engine Soon light or any other warning lights when the truck is running?