Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Have a 2008 Nissan Titan. The radio and navigation system

Have a 2008 Nissan Titan...
Have a 2008 Nissan Titan. The radio and navigation system are staying on even when the key is no longer in the ignition. Lights have stayed on as well. Battery is now dead.
JA: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
11/16/2017
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Which lights are staying on?

Possible causes for the radio staying on are going to be the ignition switch with an internal circuit stuck closed. Internal failed circuit within the fuse box. Faulty circuit board within the radio/navigation unit.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician