Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The security light is on in the dash and the car wont start.

Customer Question
The security light is...

The security light is on in the dash and the car wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2013 pathfinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried puttinh the key in the drivers door and holding it in the unlock position ...disconnect the car batt and hooking it back up

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It as fine and when we locked the caR TO GO INTO THE STORE and when we came out it wouldn't start

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 8 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What is the car doing exactly? If you press the Start button 2 times, does the dash come on?