Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No lights on the radio pre-set buttons and disk buttons and…

Customer Question
No lights on the...

No lights on the radio pre-set buttons and disk buttons and the shifter and change cup holder

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

All the lights below the radio display are out.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2009 Nissan Murano

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to determine if it is fuse or something more

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/14/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 8 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is clif and I can help the dash dash cluster light up ?

have you check the illumination switch to see if it is turn off ?

I can't find one

it is located behind the steering wheel on the front of the cluster left side two sliver buttons

if you have any more questions please ask . if not please rate the service before you go thanks.

The illumination switch regulates the speedometer, not the shifter or the buttons below the radio.
Need to sign off now. Unfortunately, this has not been helpful. Will need to take care to a Nissan dealer. Thanks for your effort.

you have to turn the head lights on for the radio adjustments to be perform with the switch

the radio buttons will only light up when the head lights are on

please check again .

did that work for you ?/