Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am from a panel beating shop. Our clients Nissan Xtrail…

Customer Question
Hi I am from...

Hi I am from a panel beating shop. Our clients Nissan Xtrail was stolen and recovered. We have replaced the lock set but the auto electrician is looking for a key verification pin code? We do not have a Nissan Dealer in Pongola, the closest dealer is 140km from us? Please help

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

I dont think so because he is saying that his machine can not draw the code we need to get it from Nissan

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

VIN: JN1TAAT30Z0111029

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No we are only the repairer panel beater

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/13/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 8 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

I will need the pion number form the bcm to get that ode for you

Hi What is the pion number?

if you need a phone call hit the call request button please