Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My passanger side front tire is bent inwards at the top

Customer Question
after hitting the ditch what...
My passanger side front tire is bent inwards at the top after hitting the ditch what could it b i have pics too
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/12/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today. The issue that you are having with the wheel is likely to be a bent strut(#3) where it meets the spindle(#2). Also, if this is the case, the lower control arm(#9) maybe damaged also and in need of replacement. In order to confirm this, you will need to lift and support the vehicle. Once the vehicle is lifted, then you can remove the tire and inspect these components. Once the tire is removed, it will be easy to spot. Here I am attaching the parts diagram for the front suspension so that you can locate the parts easily.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please, do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.