Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Car won't start lights on inside make tatata noise when

Customer Question
Car won't start lights...

Car won't start lights on inside make tatata noise when tyring to start,

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The dash kights

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2013 armada

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Armada yourself? What have you tried so far?

Do just tried to start it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's all I know

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/12/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 9 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hI my name is ***** ***** I wil be helping you today

did you try to jump start the suv??

r u there ?

no

ok this sounds like the battery is dead / do not have enough power the turn the engine over .please jump start the car or replace the battery . if you have any more questions please ask . if not please rate the service before you og as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

r u there ?

Will try to morrow when I have someone to help rhanka

your welcome please rate the service before you go thanks.