Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

1994 pathfinderstarter would not turn over can turn key

Customer Question
1994 pathfinder*****starter would not...

1994 pathfinder*****starter would not turn over can turn key switch on and hot wire starter and it will run but no dash indicator lights and no speedometer

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have hot wired the starter to a switch to keep it running put am not getting any speedometer and doesn't seem to be shifting correctly it was running perfectly before I shut it off at the store

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/11/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 8 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Hey there, thanks for the question.Do you have a volt meter where we can perform a few tests?
Not home now will text tomorrow
Ok, sounds good. Will talk with you then.