Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I have a 2009 frontier crewcab and there is a fuse which has…

Customer Question
I have a 2009...

I have a 2009 frontier crewcab and there is a fuse which has three fuses in it for the ele brake 30 amp, rad fan 40
amp and pwr wdw 50 amp and i can;t find the replacement. this fuse also has a

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

No wiring diagram and the fuse for the wdw seems ok but there is also has a circuit brd and i think it is blown

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, started replacing switch set for the driver window. it is down so i tried power to the wires and no action. i removed the circuit board from the switch set. tried to jump the wiring connection , unfortunately the lights that were on the board went out and no other windows now work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes, would like a picture and parts list for the exterior fuse box

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/11/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

That is a fusible link. Are one of them blown?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician