Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2012 Nissan March (Micra).. that got a new clutch…

Customer Question
I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 Nissan March (Micra).. that got a new clutch master cylinder. This Am when cold pedal went to the floor and clurch was still engaged? Then pumped on and drove ± ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?

No.... had a problem 1 month back with master cyl... but was flushed and all working fine. problems started with new cyl install

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your March yourself? What have you tried so far?

No my mechanic... After cleaning out old cylinder was working fine But was recommended to replace...!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No nothing much else to say

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/9/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Kevin, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic

Hi im kevin is there any loss of fluid ?

No... not that I saw

Ok so issue was there on two master cylinders and after fluid change ?

No original failed... was cleaned and then was working fine. But my mechanic recommended to replace... so problem is now with new Nissan Genuine master and new fluid

Ok if this isnt the issue suffered previous i would replace the new one again ,its possible you got a bad cylinder and seals inside are flipping causing this

Please remember to rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all