Nissan

Connect one-on-one with a verified nissan mechanic who will answer your question

Nissan mike
Nissan mike
Nissan mike, Auto Mechanic

More related answers
All nissan mechanics are VERIFIED
I'm stalled on the side of the highway. 2015 sentra. Trying
Daniel Chaidez
Daniel Chaidez, Technician
Second opinion] I'm stalled on the side of the highway… read more
My 2013 Nissan sentra shuts off when I put it in gear. 66000
Jake
Jake, nissan mechanic
my 2013 Nissan sentra shuts off when I put it in gear … read more
Had to leave our newly purchased 160k 2004 Nissan Altima in
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, nissan mechanic
Had to leave our newly purchased 160k 2004 Nissan Altima in the desert. Had driven it 250 miles out of town, stopped for gas and then went down the road another 25 miles and the engine shut down. My d… read more
08 Altima stopped on side of ghway. Will go into drive but
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, self employed
08 Altima stopped on side of highway. Will go into drive but will not go forward. The rpms are shutdown after being in drive or reverse to a max of 1100. Can't find the transmission fluid dipstick or … read more
My Nissan Sentra will start and it reves but when I put it
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
My Nissan Sentra will start and it reves but when I put it in drive it wont go....it stays started ...reves in park and neutral but in drive or reverse it wont go??… read more
2005 nissan sentra, starts rough, if i 't let it warm up 5
Jake
Jake, nissan mechanic
2005 nissan sentra, starts rough, if i don't let it warm up 5 minutes it throws me back and forth like a bucking horse when I push the gas pedal.… read more
2008 nissian Altima no codes only p0868 but has a past code
Jake
Jake, nissan mechanic
2008 nissian Altima no codes only p0868 but has a past code when you press the accelerator in park it reves to 4000 but when you put in drive or reverse it doesn't not drive no power… read more
Titan: I have 2004 Nissan Titan Pickup 5.6L - When I put it
Jake
Jake, nissan mechanic
I have 2004 Nissan Titan Pickup 5.6L - When I put it in gear to drive and press the gas pedal the pickup looses all power and does not move even though the transmission is engaged. The same thing happ… read more
SENTRA: our 2008 Sentra will start up but when you push on
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
our 2008 Sentra will start up but when you push on the gas pedal it will not rev up or accelerate in drive or reverse… read more
Sentra: I own a nissan sentra 2008. I went to a auto parts
Roy
Roy, shop foreman
I own a nissan sentra 2008. I went to a auto parts store and had my alternator check and they said it was going bad. I brought it home and got up the next morning and got in the car. It turned over fi… read more
Nissan sentra: My 2008 Nissan Sentra RPMs wont increase more
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
My 2008 Nissan Sentra RPMs wont increase more than 500 -800 RPMs in Park in Drive, Neutral or Reverse RPMs won't increase more 100 RPM. Check Engine Soon light has come on and stays on. I drove 160mi.… read more
Nissan Sentra: I have a 2008 Nissan Sentra. I just drove to
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
I have a 2008 Nissan Sentra. I just drove to St. Petersburg from Miami. After driving for about 90 minutes, my car would not accelerate past 75 mph and would not go past 2.5 rpms. Below that speed eve… read more
Nissan sentra: battery and brake light came..rpms..neutral
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
my Nissan sentra suddenly stalled while driving. battery and brake light came on, would not restart. cleaner off battery Posts and clamps, jumpen car, started up, able to rev engine increasing RPMs in… read more
2008 Nissan Sentra: ave..brake warning light occasionally..gas pedal
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
I ave a 2008 Nissan Sentra. The other day it began doing something odd. The brake warning light occasionally comes on when I step on the gas pedal. As soon as I take my foot of the gas pedal, it goes … read more
Nissan Maxima: reverse..fluid change on inspection..tranny..rebuild
Eric, Retired
On a Nissan Maxima 2005 with 55K miles, with a delay & jerking motion in reverse and drive, what are my options. No lights are coming up on the display and it does it once a day. Nissan says maybe mot… read more
2008 Nissan: service engine soon..jerk..rpm went up from 3..gas pedal
Eric, Retired
2008 Nissan Sentra During a long drive the "service engine soon" light turned on then the car jerk and the rpm went up from 3-4 real quick as i press the gas pedal to go faster the car didnt pick up s… read more
2008 Nissan Sentra Gear shift will not go out of park unless
Noah
Noah, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
2008 Nissan Sentra Gear shift will not go out of park unless overide by pushing hole on housing. Brake lights not working. Checked fuse, its good. What can I check for to solve the problem? Thanks Ste… read more
sentra: 1.8 revs up takes gas when you are in park..it acts..gas pedal
Rick
Rick, Master Technician (Team Leader)
04 sentra 1.8 revs up takes gas when you are in park but when you put it in drive it acts like the gas pedal is disconected… read more