Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Steering wheel shakes without braking at 110klm -120klm.

steering wheel shakes without...

steering wheel shakes without braking at 110klm -120klm

Mechanic's Assistant: How often does the vibration occur, and when did you last have the tires balanced?

Just bought car new tyres

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2013 nissan Dualis 84000klm

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No have not done anything yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No have not done anything yet

11/7/2017
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you have this same vibration before you had tires done?

Just bought car

Oh... ok.. At what speeds do you feel it start to shake?

110-120klm

Did you take it back to have the tire balance checked? That is the most common to cause a shake at that speed...

Thank you
under warranty happened yesterday

A wheel weight could have fallen off, causing this vibration. I would take it back to where you brought it to have them check this for you..

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me by clicking the Stars on the top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician