Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just changed the rear shocks in my 2011 nissian Altima.

Customer Question
Hi, I just changed...

Hi, I just changed the rear shocks in my 2011 nissian Altima. Now when I drive it I get the audible beeping noise at various speeds, do you know what could be the problem?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. My son left one wheel loose at the beginning but has tightend it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Good

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Nissan
11/8/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 9 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Hey there, thanks for the question.So you have front or rear sonar on your vehicle? Where does the beep come from?

Did you still need any help with this?