Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The battery and brake signs are on the dash, the steering is…

Customer Question
The battery and brake...

The battery and brake signs are on the dash, the steering is hard to turn and when I parked there was fluid on the inside and front of my car and now leaking from underneath

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what is the color and consistency of the fluid? And where is the location of the leak?

The color is green and it is watery and it is underneath in the front on the passenger side

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I am not fixing myself and I haven't tried anything because it happened on my way to work so i'm unable to try anything. Any suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/22/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Kevin, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic

Hi im kevin if you look under bonnet you will see some pulleys on one ond of engine is there a belt around them ?