Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

2007 Nissan Altima av pressure switch broke off will they

affect the engine cooling fan...
2007 Nissan Altima av pressure switch broke off will they affect the engine cooling fan
10/20/2017
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

It will and won't. As long as you do not use the Air controller, the computer will turn on the fans to maintain engine temperature. But if you use the Air, that is a load on the vehicle, so the AC will not work and fans won't come on as they should when the ac is turned on.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the

page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician