Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I am trying to wire in an aftermarket head unit into a 2006…

Hi i am trying...

Hi i am trying to wire in an aftermarket head unit into a 2006 nissan xterra with the 6 cd changer rockford fosgate factory headunit

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I need the speaker schematic with color coding help

10/19/2017
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

Here is all the wire/speaker diagrams for the radios installed in this vehicle. Please save or print you a copy. Please enter a 5 star rating for my help today so I get credit for helping you. Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/121xuzy1c595tr2/2006%20niss%20xterea%20radio%20diagram.pdf?dl=0

would you happen to have a wiring harness diagram for the head unit as well?

They are in each diagram as Audio Unit.

If you have no other questions for me then please enter a 5 star rating so I can close out question and get credit for the help I gave you.

Jaybird61
Jaybird61
Jaybird61