Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Need a tranny man. 09 frontier. I have to go I will retry

need a tranny man JA: What...
need a tranny man
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 09 frontier
JA: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I have to go I will retry later
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: u0101 replaced tcm water damage radiator leaked replaced vb and tcm used and now it has no reverse and starts in any gear and still has u0101 does it need to be programed for gears to work
JA: What part of the car is the leak coming from? And are you sure it's water?
Customer: anybody here today
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the radiator trans cooler is /was the coolant leak trans fluid contaminated tcm had a few rotted pin.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
original code was u0101 tcm no com with ecm checked bus had 60 ohm at diag connector and trans connector .I replaced valve body with good used unit tcm and solenoids on board.correct match on tcm. we have no rev which worked before fwd gears engage and code u0101 and it will start in any gear position no sure if it was k=like that before vb change.does this need the have tcm dealer reprogram to get reverse or possible mlps is junk on used vb.
10/17/2017
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** I WILL HELP YOU TODAY /

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hey Clif hows your day going
Phone call session started

calling now

Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech