Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Im about to change my transmission fluid on my 07 infiniti…

good evening im about to...
good evening im about to change my transmission fluid on my 07 infiniti g35 , how much fluid do i need to replace and how do i rear the dip stick
10/15/2017
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, my name is***** will need between 4 and 5 quarts of fluid when draining and refilling the transmission. I've attached the workshop information on reading the dipstick below.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
ok thanks but the picture you send point at the ac valve cap
Phone call session started

Do you need me to call you? There is an additional $26 charge for the phone call.

If you don't need the phone call I can cancel the request and you will not be charged.

Let me know.

it should take 4 or the full 5

It should take between 4 and 5. It depends on how long you let it drain.

Ok thanks I'm good now thanks for the help I don't need the call

You're quite welcome. I will cancel the phone call.

thanks have a great evening

Same to you :-)