Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I have an 03 murano I have power to the car. The head lights…

Customer Question
I have an 03 murano...
I have an 03 murano I have power to the car. The head lights come on the radio works and dash lights come on but when I go to crank it it wont crank. I replaced the cylonoid the starter turns when you jump it. Its makes a buzzing sound under the hood coming from the front of the motor
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/12/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for questionIs this a after market starter you installed?
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician