Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Can you help me Please I have a Key Fob that will not lock…

Customer Question
Hello can you help...

Hello can you help me Please I have a Key Fob that will not lock car, it does have a new battery fitted

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you double-checked to make sure the positive and negative signs are lined up correctly?

Yes i have and it Flashs when I press it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Micra 05 reg

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Micra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am trying without success, I have opened the panel to gain access on drivers side to key hole but Does Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Could it be out of sync with Car as changed Battery although it was not dead but though never changed so fitted new one

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
10/7/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 10 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Does it unlock the car?