Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My transmission fluid is leaking badly once I pour it takes…

Customer Question
Hi my transmission fluid...

Hi my transmission fluid is leaking badly once I pour it takes about 30mins and it has leaked out

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you actually see the leak? And is the fluid itself bright red, or is it dirty?

Bright red and. Well it leaks under

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2013 s

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I sent it to a mechanic but they were off no help I should buy a new pump

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
10/7/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 10 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

Bright red is trans fluid you are correct , is it leaking from the Front pump Trans seal they told you at the shop ?

what is the mileage on your Nissan 2013 S

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat