Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have altima 2013 steering wheel has become very tight

Customer Question
Hi i have altima...

Hi i have altima 2013 steering wheel has become very tight suddenly when i started the car today

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the car been driving lately?

And a ! redwarning light red warning light

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Car is starting but the steering wheels feels locked what could the possible reason please and how to fix

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, everythings seems ok except that the steering wheel feels freezed

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Nissan
10/7/2017
Nissan Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site, have you checked the fluid level in the power steering pump reservoir?