Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I talked to you on Monday or Tuesday about my titan which…

Customer Question
This is Robert Tomlinson. I...
This is Robert Tomlinson. I talked to you on Monday or Tuesday about my titan which was having a gear selector lock out issue. I'm having the same issue today and it's not starting even if I crank it from drive into neutral. Also, checked underneath on the tray and the selector arm is moving into each gear down there. I'm stumped.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
10/6/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 10 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Was this the truck we put into drive and turned the key to the Crank Position and held it there while moving the shifter to neutral to get the truck to start?

I've tried resetting the ecu as well.

Payment failed for the premium service. I can call you later on. I can't talk right now. Can you wait till sometime later this afternoon?

I think I need to have it towed to a shop.

Do you want me to call you when I get out of work?