Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am having a key fob proble, with my nissan 2008 tiida. The…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a key fob proble, with my nissan 2008 tiida

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you want to talk to a Nissan Mechanic?

Yes thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: OK. As the Nissan Mechanic's Assistant I have a few questions for you. Have you checked the fob's battery?

Yes the fob battery is good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 Nissan?

Its a hatch back 1.8

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

The fob works intermittently and the mechanical key is not starting my car its only unlocking the doors

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes i need to know how to get my car started only using the mechanical key

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
10/4/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 10 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

Hey there, thanks for the question. So thesis an intelligent key model with push button start correct?

Your having issues with the FOB working consistantly?