Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

VDC and slip light is on vehicle seems to struggle to get to…

Customer Question
VDC and slip light...

VDC and slip light is on vehicle seems to struggle to get to 60 mph and will not accelerate past

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

VDC off and slip light car will not accelerate past 72 mph no matter if gas pedal is to the floor

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '60 Nissan?

It's a 2007 Nissan Altima se

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes just had the rack and pinion replaced power steering pump I brought the speed control sensor but haven't installed as of yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

When stepping on the gas pedal to take off the car strubs

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
10/2/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 10 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you have a Service Engine soon light on as well? Do you happen to know what ABS codes you have stored?

check engine light is on and so is abs light

Thank you.. Do you happen to know what codes you may have?