Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Climate controls on 2015 armada not working, rear blower

stays on high, I tried...
climate controls on 2015 armada not working, rear blower stays on high, I tried changing the resistor mod. under glove compartment . still stuck on high
JA: Are you fixing your Armada yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: none of the climate controls are working. rear blower stays on hing unless I turn off ignition
JA: Have you checked the battery lately?
Customer: no
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/30/2017
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

If the rear blower is staying on high, then you will need to replace the Rear Blower Motor amp.

How many miles do you have on the truck?

I have 42 k miles. Where is rear blower amp located

Let me get you a image of where it is located hang on..

So the Rear Blower amp is located behind the passenger rear trim panel in the rear of the vehicle. Here is the image of it's location.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekqbijy02rsy1w7/1%20rear%20blower%20amp.jpg?dl=0

I just noticed now that the power seats in the rear
won't lay down either is that all connected
How can i acces it

no, the rear seat operation is not related to the rear blower operation.

They both went out at the same time that is strange
How can access the blower whatbdo i have to remove

There is absolutely nothing they have in common.

The seat has to be folded down and that passenger rear trim panel removed to access that blower motor amp

Ok thank you for your assisstance

Your welcome and thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Don't forget to Rate me if your Satisfied with my help. That is how I get credit for my work. You can Rate me by clicking the Stars at the top of the page. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Just a follow up in took truck into dealer,it wasnt the motor blower. Something created a short in the system. They are unsure as to what created it.

Really, it was acting like a bad blower motor amp. I didn't say blower motor. The amp for the rear blower when it fails it can cause this.

Thank you for your help. I learned little bit

Your welcome.. Glad you got the problem resolved, and thanks for the update..

Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician