Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What color wires control the drivers side window in the

Customer Question
What color wires control...

What color wires control the drivers side window in the master switch in the armrest?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

I have the one on this page, but it only shows the back window connections it's not the fuses I have replaced both the switch and the regulator so I know there is a loose wire

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2006 nissan xterra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Xterra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have replaced the master switch in the armrest and the window motor

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to know what color wires to trace out

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 10 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Hey there, you just needing the up and down wire colors for the drivers window motor.
The green wire/white tracer is UP and the green wire/red tracer is DOWN