Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm trying to find a diagram for a '02 xterra 3.3 sc. I

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find a diagram for a '02 xterra 3.3 sc. I cannoot find one of the vacuum lines that connect to the rear of the lower intake manifold

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Nissan Xterra. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

*Vacuum diagram

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/29/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 8 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Yea, vacuum diagrams can be less than perfect in service manuals. Let me see what I can find by your VIN. Do you have it?
VIN # 5N1MD28Y32C459949
There are 2 vacuum ports at the rear of the plenum. I am looking for the origin of the line that connects to the straight one not the one that is 90°.
No. I will send a pic of what I am looking for. It will have to be tomorrow though.
Thank you
this is at the back of the intake plenum...
Well I see the exact port on the plenum in there service manual and detailed vacuum diagrams as well, but crap nothing to that port yet.