Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to diconnect fuse box from qx4 01. We tried to take…

Customer Question
Trying to diconnect fuse...

Trying to diconnect fuse box from qx4 01

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Infiniti QX4. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

We tried to take off fl20a battery but it plastic broke apart it 01 now prongs wont come out so trying to remove box

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/30/2017
Nissan Mechanic: eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 10 months ago
eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, I need to get the last 8 of the vin to pull the directions and this is for the engine compartment fuse box, correct>